Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Freedoms and Structures of Ampersand

I think that I preformed pretty well with the freedoms that we got to work on Ampersand. I really would have appreciated more work time to develop ideas. But I spent a good portion of my time working on being one of the managing editors, and less time on brainstorming. The structures really helped me to figure out what I wanted to write about and how to make it interesting. Looking back at last years book was really helpful for me. It was hard for me to come up with the perfect topic because I wanted it to be as good and interesting as most of last years articles. And it doesn't help that I'm really in-decisive about everything! In the end I got feedback from a few different people and now I cant wait to start my article!

No comments:

Post a Comment