Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Junior Year!

My overall goals for this year are::

- Do well in all of my classes and do honors
-Work on my reading skills, and read more books and have them be more challenging
-Work on my writing skills
-Get ready for the SAT
- Be on time to all of my classes
- Learn a lot about American history!

From this humanities class I want to work on group work and how the group works together. In the past I have usually ended up picking up the loose ends and done most of the project alone. This year I want to work to have that not happen anymore and make sure that everyone has input and does work. Since I don't know too much about American history outside of wars, I want to learn about all of the other things that have gone on in America. I also want to build onto my writing skills from last year, especially when it comes to essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment