Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photography

1. Rule of Thirds
I think that the rule of thirds is going to enhance my photo because it give all photos some proportion. I think that it makes every photo look more professional and composed without you really even noticing it.









2. Foreground and Background

Foreground and Background will enhance the photo because it gives the photo some depth and makes it look more real. In class Randy talked about how when you are just looking at something not everything around you is going to be in your foreground, and I think it should be the same way in a picture.









3. Posed Portraits
This is actually the picture I want to re-create for my project. I think that posed portraits can show a side of a person and you can use that to your advantage. Since this picture was used in as a print ad, it also adds a lot of glamor to the already glamorous Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment