Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ampersand!

I want to produce a high quality piece of writing that is something new and different and nothing like anything Ive written before. I dont want it to be just another standard essay, or a summary of what I did, I really want my ampersand article to be fresh and have that tone and feel that I saw in some of the other articles.

I think I need to just work on finding the right thing to inspire me, and use all of my experiences and other projects to come up with a ton of different cool ideas. I dont want it to be just an article about what I did for three weeks.

Within the class I want to have great leaders working on all of the different aspects to make the book be all together, and yet have each article be unique. Just like with the calendar, I want our class to one up the book at make it the best edition of ampersand, so good that even next years juniors cant out-do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment