Tuesday, February 16, 2010

High Quality Work Examples

Hallies Mentor Interview

Her mentor interview stood out to me because even though she used blogger, the interview still had a nice layout and even just looking at the top part of it (title, headline, pull-quote) I was drawn in and I really liked her title. The interview was different and it wasnt just the question answer format. She broke away from the traditional interview and I think she structured it really professionally.


Jasmines Mentor Interview


I thought that her mentor interview came out looking great, and it was fun and interesting to read. When I was still working on my mentor interview, I actually went to hers to look at what I considered a good example. I thought it was really cool how she used pictures on the side, and how her interview reads like a story. She had plenty of clarity and explanation so you got to learn about her mentor and also her internship experience.

Alias Mentor Interview

Just looking at her mentor interview, I was drawn in by the title and the headline. I thought it was cool how she used a quote to open up her interview. Her interview also stood out to me because I loved the picture and it was really cool to see quotes all over the interview, not just when shes answering questions. I think the questions she asked were interesting and helped the interview flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment