Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Interviews

Nicole Kidman Interview

I think that in order to make a good final product you need to make the interview appealing both in the introduction and with all of the questions and content. I think that what drew me in to the interviews the most was the way they opened up. They all had their own way to open up, and also paint a picture of the interview setting and what the interview-ee was wearing or how they were acting. I think that a writer makes an interview into a final product by editing and fine tuning everything that was said. I think that the arrangement of the questions and answers can also help make it more like a piece of writing with good flow. I think that it becomes a piece of journalism when it seems like a casual, friendly conversation but it has good flow and readable grammar. I think its key to transform the conversation into something that someone could easily read through.

No comments:

Post a Comment